Saturday, January 24, 2009

Changing the user information in my computer

Posted by shah shahid

Changing the user information in my computer


Tips on the computer operating system Windows XP users will store information (user). This information can be seen on my computer logo right click and select properties. On the page will be visible to general operating system used, information and user information processor speed and memory to be used.

User information is usually entered when you first install the operating system (Windows). Maybe we thought to change it, but confused on how to melakukanya without having to reinstall the OS us. On this tutorial I will give you a little tip how to change the user information in the computer windows.



Open the Registry Editor, I click Start - Run, then type regedit and then Enter. Log in to HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion

RegisteredOrganization on, change the organization's data as desired.
RegisteredOwner on, change the new user data.

Close the registry editor window, see the information back in my computer. Old data that has changed with the new is not.
Post a Comment