Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Area Of A Circle Calculator

Posted by Savita Sathe
Yesterday I have been asked by one of my friends son that uncle can we calculate Area of a circle on internet. He then asked that if there is any circle calculator to find of area of circle which is online. So Here I am writing this post to help him or any other student who even wonder is there any calculator who can find of area of a circle.

Well let me first tell you that area of whole circle which I have studied in my school days was pi x r2. In which pi is equals to 3.141592653589793. Also the total space which is inside the boundary of the circle is known as the area of the circle.

Now the Calculator part: (you can use this calculator to find out your answer)

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Enter the radius of the circle:     

       

The result is :  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this will help ;)
Post a Comment