Monday, September 9, 2013

10 Best And Famous Whatsapp Funny Status

Posted by Savita Sathe
Whatsapp is one of most famous text messenger services used these days. Almost all of us have it in our mobile. Following are some of most used and funny status I have seen of my friends. You can take it, modify it, or just ignore it.

1) scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status 

2) Relationship Now A Days Start With
Poking,
.
'
'
.
.
'
.
.
End With Blocking.... :|

3) Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.

4) I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

5) Always wear cute pyjamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.

6) Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.

7) Time, you can't keep it, but you can spend it.

8) Roses are red, violets are blue. Pull me closer and whisper, 'I love you,'

9) I dont care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth ;-)

10) My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
Post a Comment